Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My First Halloween and Working with Daddy

The cutest skeleton around, and I glowed in the dark!  Thanks Num Num!



 My trick-or-treat buddy the cow, aka Tobin Carter.


 We ran into our friend Stacia on the lawn.


 As you can see, I was very into the trick-or-treating on the lawn.  (But I never opened my eyes while we were there.  Maybe next year I'll be awake!)





 Our friends the Carters joined us.


 My friend the lion, aka Simon Stringham.  



Working hard with Dad.  Yes, I am asleep on a legal pad. 





Tobin Carter is not sure what to think of me.  Is it a toy?  What is this small thing??


Burping on Mom.  I'm holding my head up more and more!

3 comments:

  1. once again, i am dying over how cute he is in all of the pictures. can he come live with me in texas? until he starts walking and talking at least?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Joel is so cute!!! I cannot wait to see him again soon!

    ReplyDelete