Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fun times with the Roaches!

I can't quite do the Bumbo seat yet...but I'm getting close! In the meantime it's a struggle. 
Check out my cool sweater vest. I'm pretty old for my age.

Mom forgot that the mirror would also capture the camera in the picture. I'm trying to tell her.

I'm breaking it down in the tub. The loin cloth was mom's idea.

Not my best moment.

Mom + me + Dad + Carter Mountain = my idea of a good time 

Gramps surprises me sometimes.

I loved having visitors! They loved me really well.

Sherrie gave some helpful tips to Mom and Dad. Thanks!

Apples galore.

I tried to eat the leaf, but I couldn't quite reach it.




Like Grandpa like grandson.

I'm trying to look out of the corner of my eye, but I'm not very good at it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment