Saturday, November 27, 2010

6 Weeks Old

Hanging with my oldest buddy Simon.  We met on my birthday in the hospital.  Now our parents exchange baby-sitting so they can go on dates.  He's not very happy right now.

Flexing my muscles.  I'm loving my new cloth diapers, and so are my parents.

My changing table is one of my favorite places to smile for Mommy and Daddy.

Getting ready for my shower.

Love to hang-out on my Boppy.

6 weeks is a fun age!  I'm starting to show more expression, though I often furrow my brow and look concerned, like in this picture.  Mom says I'm just deep in thought.  I am smiling more and more and have started focusing on faces.  I love to stare at my Daddy.  I'm also sleeping more!  I take good naps during the day and sleep 5-6 hours at night.  Mom and Dad know they are very blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment