Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Joel in July

Flying to Florida for a quick beach trip with Grandma K and Grandpa H.  I did pretty well flying alone with Mom, but did not enjoy having to sit still in an enclosed space for long.  This leg of the flight I had my own seat!

We met Auntie Katie (Hervey's daughter) and Cousin Jaida at the beach, along with Uncle Brooks.  Jaida  and I loved spending time together.




Walking the beach.  We were at Palm Coast, Florida.

Having the paci in my mouth reduced the incidence of handfuls of sand going in.

Wearing my Hawaiian shirt that Grandma and Grandpa bought me.

After the beach, we went camping for the weekend with Auntie Katie and Uncle Drew and Auntie Karen.  I made Drew carry me on the hike.

We were at Lake Moomaw near the West Virginia border.  I did well and slept  *almost* through the night in a tent!




Hard to get a picture these days.  I really wanted that sign...

...And I finally got it.

Child prodigy?? 



Dad and I wearing matching shirts.

Check out this video of my new crawling skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment