Thursday, August 18, 2011

10 Months Old

Baby Claire Belle Hansen came to play last week.

We had a picnic and she shared her ball with me.

I love sticking out my tongue.

Hard to get a 10 month picture with me on the move.  Easier with me strapped into my highchair.


One of my favorite places to chill.  Mommy never saw me pull up until I was in the fridge. (Daddy knew I could pull up a while ago.)  When the door is opened, you see me crawl at warp speed to make it in.


I like to squish my nose against the side of the pack-n-play.


You know its a really dirty diaper when you have to take a mini sink bath while changing.


Another one of my favorite activities is helping fold the clean diapers.


My cardboard fort!



Last weekend we met my Num Num in Danville for the  afternoon.  

She let me drive her car!  We had fun catching up!

2 comments:

  1. this guy is looking more and more like Jay everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's getting so blond! what a cutie. i miss you all!

    ReplyDelete