Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa...I know him!

Mt first snow day!  Charlottesville had 3-5 inches last week.  I had to try out my dad's Tennessee snowsuit. 

Don't worry. I was only outside for a few minutes.  I'm not sleeping here; just blinded by the white glow!

I'm not sure what I think of this snow.

I now suck my thumb occasionally.  Pretty cute.

2 things to note here: Santa has a pet Cheetah on the left. Also, Santa has no idea how to hold a baby. 

I only gave a partial smile for Mom.

Hard to tell here, but I loved Santa's beard.  When I left, I had white beard fur in my mouth and hands.  Mom thought this was gross.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the Santa visit was pretty hilarious. I can't believe I passed on this opportunity! Merry Christmas Joel (and Holly and Jay)!

    ReplyDelete