Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2 Months Old!

This pictures says it all.  I just want to look at the tree all the time.
Tummy time is not usually my favorite.  But I'm a generally laid back guy, so I put up with it.
My smiles are hard to capture.  I smile all the time except when the camera is around, so Mom was pleased with this one.


(This is a sneeze, not a cry)



I can't believe it's been over 2 months since Joel was born!  Time flies.  We are having a blast together.  He is such a fun baby and is always talking, cooing, smiling and kicking his legs.  Some of his favorite activities include looking at lights and ceiling fans, lying on his blanket and playing with toys, lying on the changing table, showering, and cuddling.

New developments include sucking his fist and/or thumb, sleeping 7-9 hours at night, and attending Christmas parties.  At his 2 month doctors appointment, Joel weighed 14 pounds, 14 ounces!  (That's in the 95th percentile)  Needless to say, he's a great eater.  We love you, buddy!

3 comments:

  1. Holly! He is beautiful and looks JUST like Jay! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen isn't far behind Joel! He was almost 14 lbs, 90th percentile at his appt today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, he is so cute! A great mix of you and Jay, and he already looks so grown up since I last saw y'all! A very merry Christmas to you and your fam :)

    ReplyDelete