Monday, April 11, 2011

I love my Grandmas!

I've been trying more solids lately!  So far I eat rice cereal, sweet potatoes, avocado, and bananas.   Mom isn't sure how much food gets into my stomach.  Most seems to end up on my hands, face, bib, highchair, etc.

Grandma K came to visit two weeks ago and we had a blast!

...and then my Num Num came a few days later!  We enjoyed my first trip to Monticello and she gave me my first taste of sweet potatoes.  I am forever grateful for this yummy sweet taste and orange goo to play with! 


Best friends sharing the swing.  They did not seem to mind!  I love Simon!  You may remember we shared a bassinet for a while in the hospital.  We go way back.

I can now sit in a "big boy" highchair.  I look like an e-trade baby here.

Chilling with my "girlfriend" Emmajane Moore.  She is cute stuff!


Twin outfits with Daddy.  See the resemblance?

I now love to hang, flip, fly and play all sorts of games!

No comments:

Post a Comment