Monday, January 17, 2011

3 Months Old!




I had my 3-month Birthday in Massachusetts.  We were there so my Dad could take a week-long class at Gordon-Conwell; he is still working on his Masters Degree.  We had a great time visiting old friends and enjoying the beautiful snow!




 Check out the snow!  We had about 15 inches.






This is my birthday buddy, Elias.  We had lots of fun play dates with me, Elias, and Caden.   Here I am chewing on his arm.  He didn't seem to mind.

Dad and I watching football at the Hackman's apartment.  Thanks for giving us an awesome place to stay for the week!

This is me on the plane.  I did great, despite Mom and Dad's nerves.  Check out how I can now hold my toy and play with it!


This is me today helping Mom with couponing.   I love to smile!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! He can hold his head up and sit! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he has socks on his hands in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joel trying to eat the piece of paper is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete