Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Nursery

Here is Joel's new room ready and waiting for him!


His Grandma and Mommy worked hard in here!  This Do-It-Yourself room was a labor of love.  We painted the walls and crib and had fun working or various craft projects to make it all come together.

Joel's view 


Yard sale, antique store, hand-me-downs, and side of the road furniture make  this little space feel like home.




I became obsessed with looking at D.I.Y. nursery blogs and had a blast making this space Joel-friendly.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with your DIY nursery! So proud! Love you and can't wait to meet baby Joel! xoxo, langley

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute!! Great job; he is going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my soul- Katie would love this b/c there is a whale in his room!

    ReplyDelete